My apologies to the group.  I see what Ed is driving at.   I should have
specified "Direct Air Discharge" as opposed to just "Air Discharge".  I
assumed that everyone would assume the "Direct" part.  It would have saved
Ed, and possibly others, some confusion.  IEC 1000-4-2 takes great pains to
describe at least four different types of discharges, it takes the full
definition in order to tell one from the other.