Dear Scott,

(1)
I have looked at quite a bit of literature that plots

   Failure propatibility   vs.  Stress level in contact mode like testing

and have seen very few none-monotonic EUTs that show the none-monotonic
behavior over a larger voltage range.

(2)
In my five year test practise at HP, I have only seen one EUT that failed at
lower levels and passed at higher levels in contact mode.

If you have data that shows"As others have said, I have seen numerous failures
at less than the maximum required test voltage while the same system passes at
the max required voltage." please share that data with me if it is in contact
mode and if the number of discharges at each level is large enough to obtain an
acceptable confidence level.

Regards

   David Pommerenke

[Pommerenke, David] " -----Original Message-----