Regarding the snip below.  The fact that it is a radio that is the victim is
still the salient factor here.  The emissions in close to the lamp are
higher than at three meters, but only enough higher to affect a radio,
nothing else.  Regarding the thermocouple based incubator issue (sensitivity
on the order of uV).  If the sensitivity is truly at the level of uV, then
yes this device could respond to lower level emissions, IF the pickup
mechanism were of the same efficiency as a radio antenna.  If it is not, and
they actually took some pains to shield the wiring, then it should have a
little more immunity.  But I said before, and I don't believe was rebutted
on this, that if the device was susceptible at or near CISPR22/FCC limits,
then it should never have worked from the get-go, as anyone who has ever
made measurements on an OATS would understand.