From: richwo...@tycoint.com [mailto:richwo...@tycoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:56 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Question regarding something slightly unusual ...

Well that process doesn't seem to work that well either. I have a mouse and
keyboard that both have a UL Recognition mark. The mouse has a GS mark and the
keyboard has a Bauart mark. Of course, the reason the keyboard has the Bauart
mark rather than the GS mark is that it does not comply with the GS
requirements for a German keyboard. But that does not explain the marks on the
mouse.

Richard Woods
Sensormatic Electronics
Tyco International