Hello Richard,

I have a Hardinge HNC that I am converting. Your description doesn't
match mine very well so I'll assume you have a different model, but I
did find that my spindle pulse generator had terminal pairs for both the
LED and the "amp" (+12 V and GND on both) along with the pulse and the
index pairs. I would be interested in knowing more about your machine
and what you plans are.

Kirk Wallace