El lun, 17-09-2007 a las 19:39 -0400, Gene Heskett escribió:
> On Monday 17 September 2007, Alex Joni wrote:
> >http://www.imac.unavarra.es/parallel/images/argazkiak/img_4336.jpg
> >
> Thanks Alex.  Is the worktable of that machine not yet installed?

What is the worktable, is the head?. Or is it the place where the
piece to be machined is placed?.

Right now the head is mounted, but, I've not made the photograph.

I'll try to put it in a couple of days

The hexagon at the base is intended to put a table to fix the
piece, but we have not still designed/made it.

Thanks for your interest

Javier & Aitor