El mar, 18-09-2007 a las 09:23 +0200, jros escribió:
> El lun, 17-09-2007 a las 19:39 -0400, Gene Heskett escribió:
> > On Monday 17 September 2007, Alex Joni wrote:
> > >http://www.imac.unavarra.es/parallel/images/argazkiak/img_4336.jpg
> > >
> > Thanks Alex.  Is the worktable of that machine not yet installed?
> >
> What is the worktable, is the head?. Or is it the place where the
> piece to be machined is placed?.
>
> Right now the head is mounted, but, I've not made the photograph.

You can see photos with the head at the end of page

http://www.imac.unavarra.es/parallel/imagenes.php

And thanks for your help. All your tricks were very valuable (in
particular: "You could try changing the servo period from 1mS to 2mS or
more to see if that helps." because increasing it avoided the computer
to get freezed) our kinematics is working now within emc, we have still
to plug it in the computer conected to the parallel machine.

Thanks again

Javier