Stephen Wille Padnos wrote:
> It might make sense to have an option without terminals, for those of us
> who really can't stand the IDC ones ;)  Even if I only save $10 or $20
> due to parts cost, I sure save a lot of work and aggravation by not
> having to desolder the large connectors.
I can't test it on my bed-of-nails text fixture without
something soldered in those holes.  Maybe I should prominently
list the screw-terminal option on my price list.  It sure is a
pain of somebody has to pull the whole board out of their system
and send it for repair.
Fortunately, that is extremely rare, unless they get hit by
lightning.

Jon