I've bought from them and am very satisfied with the products. The owner has
answered all of my e mails. I've never tried to call him. I think it is a one
man
operation so there would not be any one there all the time to answer the phone.
He
even offered to replace a breakout board if I thought it was defective. But
after a
couple of e mails I determined that I had blown an opto so I purchased some.

John