Hi
I have 3 questions.
First if to make motor work on very low feed – 0.001 per minute need only
high resolution encoder than may be needed belt reduction to the encoder
shaft only, to get more pulses and not to whole motor shaft. Is this
correct?
Second, what is reasonable low feed with direct drive to motors that have
8192x4 puls per revolution?
Third, how much those encoder, with 2 250 000 lines, may cost ?
Thanks
Aram