Jonathan Hancock wrote:
> Jon - do you think any of your boards would be suitable?
Well, assuming the servo amps are not something we can get info
on, then I have the Universal PWM controller and PWM servo amps
that should work.  40 V is fine, and they can go up to 20 A.
The controller is 4 axis, but you can daisy-chain the boards to
get 8 axes or even more.  You are going to need some scheme for
installing proximity switches to define the home position, then
EMC will use the encoder index pulses for the precise home.

Jon