Gene Heskett <gene.hesk...@...> writes:

snip...
> I think I'd ask to forgo the lightening cavities entirely.

I talked with my customer this morning and got permission to forgo the
cavities. So the "Gene Heskett V8 triple tree" is born...

snip...
> You would I think, enjoy the trip if you "stop and smell the roses", but
> certainly not the cost of it.

I used to live in Athens, OH and made the trip down to and Parkersburg to take
in a movie with my wife now and then. W. Virginia is beautiful, the hollows are
to damp for my wife though.

snip...
> One now old farts opinion, based on 40+ years of riding, at as much as 37k
> miles a year.

Who knows, you just might have saved someones bacon somewhere down the road
Gene, not to mention 45 minutes machine time per part ;-)

Thanks again.

Tom