On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 19:24 +0100, Peter blodow wrote:
... snip
> At the moment I feel like if I were in a pool
> without knowing much about swimming. Therefore, I need to watch and listen
> to others who know more about swimming, listening to motorbike talk doesn't
> bring me forward.

I sense a little frustration in your message. Please do not wait until
you get frustrated to address a issue here. If you don't know the proper
question to ask, just asking any question can help your refine your
thoughts. The people here can decide whether they want to reply or not.
-------
Kirk