I stumbled on some Datron videos and noticed quit a few interesting
features on their machines. One is the pulsed mist shown here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfIUFsfe-0

at 5:00 and 6:05. My mist tip drips fluid after the mist turns off. I
have been thinking I should make a tiny check valve for the nozzle, so
that when my mist turns on, I get fluid instantly, instead of after a
few seconds. Has anyone tried this?

Another feature they claim is a cleaner work area. It doesn't seem to me
that the mist will handle this, so there must be other air nozzles? If
so, these machines must go through big bunches of air.

Using an Ethanol based mist, must have a lot of hazard, corrosion and HR
issues?

I couldn't help but bob my head to the music, I hope no one could see.
Can we integrate music and iTunes to the linuxcnc.org site?
--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html