I'll see what I can do, I have an aftermarket parallel port though. I
decided to take the cards out from the box and make a new PID tuning, I
think it's not correct. Anyway, something is fishy. The documentation is
saying that far higher step rates should be no problem at all.
BTW, SPI is not the same thing as Kirk's "dumb drivers", right? These cards
are supporting SPI communication as well.