2010. gada 5. jūnijs 01:19 Andy Pugh <a...@andypugh.fsnet.co.uk> rakstīja:
> 2010/6/4 Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>:
>

>> setp gantrykins.joint-0 0
>> setp gantrykins.joint-1 1
>> setp gantrykins.joint-2 2
>> setp gantrykins.joint-3 3
>> setp gantrykins.joint-4 4
>> setp gantrykins.joint-5 0
>
> That should do it, yes. Personally I would actually keep the two
> joints adjacent (ie _not_ have the second motor last)...

So, if I understand You correctly, then You are suggesting something
similar to my initial setings with having both X motors together. That
would be as follows:
setp gantrykins.joint-0 0
setp gantrykins.joint-1 0
setp gantrykins.joint-2 1
setp gantrykins.joint-3 2
setp gantrykins.joint-4 3
setp gantrykins.joint-5 4

> but I was
> trying to suggest a way to make our as-published HAL file work.

If "as-published HAL file" is meant to be stepper-gantry sample
config, then I have to change it anyway, because I have two motors on
X axis, sample config has 2 motors on Y axis - following lines are
from original kinematics.hal from stepper-gantry config folder:
setp gantrykins.joint-0 0
setp gantrykins.joint-1 1
setp gantrykins.joint-2 2
setp gantrykins.joint-3 1

Thank You, Andy, for advices, now it seems clear, how to add necessary
pins of my second parallel port and also how to properly add rotary
axis in the HAL file. Probably readers of this list will receive few
more emails, when next difficulties will arise :))

Viesturs