On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:35:22 -0400
Dave <e...@dc9.tzo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience in testing for condensation issues?

I operate a couple of 802.11 wireless access points outdoors, year
round. They supply my internet service, so they are "mission critical".
I'm in Maryland, so temps range from +100F to perhaps -20F and humidity
from almost 0 to 100%. These devices are in regular PVC electrical
enclosures and I've never had condensation problems. I've lost lots to
springtime lightning though :)

Just to add my anecdote to the pile...

Thanks,
Matt