At home today, so don't have actual part numbers, but I think this is it...
On www.digikey.com...
Plug = A1452-ND
Cap = A1453-ND
Pins = A97892CT-ND
Sockets = A97890CT-ND
Seals (you need 2 outers and 1 middle) are in figure 6 of this page,
and bottom list... http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/US2011/P0245.pdf

Each full connector set should come up to under $3.

Verify the actual part numbers mate together as I may have got
something wrong.  Also, I think Mouser.com has the pins in smaller
quantities.

Cheers,
-Neil