On 16 August 2011 21:16, John Prentice <j...@castlewd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Now for some wild guessing on naming. SV starts ever name, TP = three phase,
> 6 is a version number and 7i39 is the daughter board expected.

Not quite. (but partly my fault)
SV = Servo, TP = Three Phase, 6 = Supports 6 servos.

> If 6 is the version then it sounds as though the released firmware is behind
> the version (SVTP7_7i39) to which you refer.

No, sorry, that was a typo. I meant SVTP6. The one you have is, as far
as I know, the latest version.

> I have not yet found where the actual bit files (and VHDL stuff) are stored.

The bit  files should be in /lib/firmware/hm2

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"