Hi Gene,

>From your mail I take, that you change from
"daylight saving time" at the beginning of
October. In Europe we change to "normal time" on
the last weekend of October. Though it would be
not so easy to fix the bug with respect to all the
world time specialities.

Regards Peter

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ghesk...@wdtv.com [mailto:ghesk...@wdtv.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. September 2011 13:27
An: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Betreff: Re: [Emc-users] M3/M4 and M5

> Hi Gene,
>
> I'm sorry if you have troubles with my mails.
The clock in my computer
> is set korrect to European mean time, meaning
two houres bevore UTC,
> becaus we still have summer time. It is
synchronized with
> "swisstime.ethz.ch".
>
> Regards Peter

And there is the clue I was looking for.  I am
still on 'daylight savings time' here, so my
normal time is UTC - 4:00, and it will be UTC
-0500 after 1 October.

So your post was at 08:27 (I assume your local
time) which equals UTC + 0200 But your headers are
saying only that 4 hour difference, not the 6
hours one would expect if you were 6 hours east of
me.  This is true of all timestamps the emc server
inserts.

Humm, but then the Date: line says Fri, 9 Sep 2011
10:27:42 +0200 which is correct for your local
time with the 6 hour diff.

So I believe its a bug in mailfilter.

Thanks Peter.

Why Cloud-Based Security and Archiving Make Sense
Osterman Research conducted this study that
outlines how and why cloud computing security and
archiving is rapidly being adopted across the IT
space for its ease of implementation, lower cost,
and increased reliability. Learn more.
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51425301/
sers