2011/9/20 Dave <e...@dc9.tzo.com>

> On 9/20/2011 11:34 AM, Andrew wrote:
> > It looks like lack of capacity at
> > higher speed.
> You may be simply running out of servo power

I've thought about it already, thanks. That's what I intend to try -
increase supply power.

> Servos oftentimes have some reserve power that you can use for a short
> period of time, but that is limited.
>
> If your drive power supply is undersized, that will also limit max servo
> power.
>
> I don't know what kind of overload your drive is indicating

It just stops and shows something like "Overvoltage" when connected to PC.

> sometimes you can adjust the current limits on servo drives
> and get more peak power out of them.     The default settings are
> oftentimes quite conservative.

If I only knew how few settings those DMM servos have... Though, even now I
think that at the moment it was the only option to purchase 6 identical
cheap motors.

Andrew