On 1 December 2011 15:33, Francesca Sca <fancy_...@yahoo.it> wrote:

> the same error of this user
> http://www.mail-archive.com/emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03964.html

I take it that the changes don't work? Those are all warnings, and the
new version of the kensrkins module is created and installed (cp
genserkins.ko /usr/realtime-2.6.32-122-rtai/modules/emc2/ at the end)

> Yes, of course....motor A and B were only an example. In my case the joint
> motors 3 and 4 control together the up and down of the wirst and only joint
> motor 3 the rotation of wirst. How can I consider this in genserkins? I
> should change D-H parameters? or I should make some change in hal?

Possibly a bit of both. The joints are numbered from the base to the
tip, in the physical sequence of the robot. However, you can pass the
joint-pos-cmd value in HAL to any stepgen or PWM that you want to,
though that is an easy route to confusion.
The DH parameters need to be correct for your particular robot.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.