On 2 December 2011 10:16, Francesca Sca <fancy_...@yahoo.it> wrote:

> I don't konw. I said that because the combination of two motors should give
> the rotation of wirst:

Do you have a picture/diagram? I can imagine designs where two motors
in parallel drive a wrist joint, in which case you do not have a
serial kinematics, but a part-serial, part-parallel one.

> but either motor should give alone also the up and down of wirst. For this
> moviment I should set another stepgen? but then i don't know how set
> stepgen.N.dir and stepgen.N.step

You don't set the step/dir, those are the outputs, you just need to
connect them to physical output pins to drive the stepgen.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.