andy pugh wrote:

>It may be that the joint lengths in the DH parameters are slightly
>wrong. It is less likely to be the stepgen scales, but that would have
>a similar effect.

I checked the d-h parameters many many times and they should be correct. Also
if I don't understand why in world mode the movement in direction positive of x
correspond a movement negative of my robot. I tried to invert some pin but the
situation has worsened: the movement on x aren't on x direction!