Have you used, or are you using the NXP software tools?

I'm downloading the NXP code_red LPCXpresso software right now.  They
say it is low cost, but so far there has been no cost. :-)
(Where do they get these names from??  LPCXpresso??  )

>>To the inexperienced person, everything in the last 5+
posts is complete greek.<<

Don't underestimate the amount of brainpower on this list.  For a lot of the
folks on this list, if they don't know it, they can figure it out in short
order!

Dave