Nothing today within 750 miles of my location.

Found these in NY

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27kva-transformer-230v-230v-133v-3-phase-delta-wye-230-133-volt-240-scr-drive-l-/280824419312?pt=BI_Circuit_Breakers_Transformers&hash=item41627093f0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30kva-transformer-240v-208v-120v-3-phase-delta-wye-volt-t0130-/280826678581?pt=BI_Circuit_Breakers_Transformers&hash=item4162930d35

John