Hi Ralph,

Wow.  I had not thought of using thin FR4 and milling it out for a stencil.  I
do have some fairly thin PCB material used for multilayer stackup.  I'll have
to investigate cutting my own.  That may save some time if properly automated.
My only accurate machine is my Bridgeport CNC and it only had a 6000 RPM head
unless I drop in a BT40 speed head.  Always wanted one of those.  Milling with
a 0.010" bit at 6000 RPM would be slower than watching grass grow.  What is
your LPKF RPM and feed rate?

Dennis