On 08/06/2012 09:49 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> I make my own stencils for these.  It is kind of a pain, but I'm CHEAP!
How about the cheapest CNC to build, an XY plotter like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyLPpGdfR7s

but with the laser from an old DVD burner for the pen.  You could
produce plotter output files and convert them to G-code, and then cut
them out of thin plastic (just shield your eyes while it runs, or box it in.

   Getting the tool set in line would take some time, but once you get
the hang of it, it would save time in the long run.