Hello, folks!

Is there a way to set commanded position for particular joint from VCP widget?
The machine I am building has 1 joint that positions one of the saw
blades. I would like to be able to set its position from VCP (most
probably pyvcp as it is easier for me to set up), but I have
difficulties finding, if there are any HAL pins that I can use to feed
in the requested position for particular joint. All the
axis.n.joint-pos-cmd, axis.n.motor-pos-cmd and
halui.axis.n.pos-commanded are all OUT pins.

The thing is that I see serious difficulties to ensure that MDI
commands would be used correctly, it has to be as idiot-proof as
possible.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.