On Thursday 22 November 2012 19:34:07 Mark Wendt did opine:

> On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 November 2012 12:26:18 Mark Wendt did opine:
> > That all fits it to a T Mark.  I don't even recall the brand name
> > after all this time & its likely moot anyway.  I have looked a bit at
> > the local boat shops without finding anything that resembles that
> > stuff at all.  Mostly all they have in Marine rated paint.  When I
> > refinished the bottom of my boat about 4 years back, I bought 2
> > quarts of Oliver Tractor green from TSC and the hardener additive
> > that makes it cure in about 4 hours & put at least 2 coats, high wear
> > places 5 or 6 on it.  It seems to be a very tough finish, not
> > seriously damaging it running into a pebbled beach at 1 or so mph
> > many times now.  Thats a heavy (900 lbs) old honk, a '68 Terry Bass
> > boat, and my 9.9 Yohnson only makes about 6 mph on the GPS with its
> > tongue hanging out, no floatation so it would go down like a rock if
> > I ever holed it.  Makes a great trolling rig.
> >
> > And I'm sorry to say I was otherwise busy this past summer and did not
> > even get it wet.  Shame on me, 500 lashes with a wet noodle or
> > something. :(
>
> Those epoxy and other 2-part finishes are quite durable, that's for
> sure.
>
> You and me both.  I didn't even get around to de-winterizing my little
> 18 1/2 yacht this past year.  Never once got to drop it in the water.
> Even the fishing was the bare minimum this year.  Just too damn busy I
> guess.  Will definitely have to fix that next year.
>
> Mark

Well, based on the theory that he doesn't run the clock while you are
fishing, I should be several years ahead, because I've sure done a lot of
it.  A decade in the Black Hills, and 2 on the San Juan River in NM.  Yeah,
that river.  The place the outdoor raqs talk about in the middle of their
orgasms, yup, I've fished it, its about an hour upstream from Farmington,
that 3 or 4 miles below the Navajo Dam.  Both places are paradise for a
fisherman.  Here in WV, not so much, the water is too warm for trout &
walleyes.

Cheers, Gene
Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.  They're too
busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.