On Thursday 22 November 2012 22:56:51 dave did opine:

> On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 22:51 +0000, Steve Blackmore wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:39:17 -0500, you wrote:
> > >That all fits it to a T Mark.  I don't even recall the brand name
> > >after all this time & its likely moot anyway.  I have looked a bit
> > >at the local boat shops without finding anything that resembles that
> > >stuff at all.
> >
> > Look for West Systems epoxy resin ;)
> >
> > Steve Blackmore
> > --
>
> http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategories1_11151
> _10001_-1
>
> good stuff. I use it for laminating wood for gun stocks. IIRC 5:1 ratio
> nicely arranged with pumpers on the cans. :-)
>
> Dave

Both slow and fast hardeners proclaim they are not for clear coating.  Is
there a reason?

Or is that from whence the age yellowing comes from?

Seems to me the 105 is probably useless without the hardening catalyst.

I had to search for it, the link is intercepted at the front page.

Usage info they are holding confidential until you read the label on the
product once you have had it delivered.

Cheers, Gene
Do you think that illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?