Hi group,
Trying to control servo P I and D at runtime with potentiometers to
practise loop optimising.

The statement
net P0 input.0.abs-rx-position ==> pid.0.Pgain

gives me
servo2.hal:35: Signal 'P0' can not add I/O pin 'pid.0.Pgain', it already
has OUT pin 'input.0.abs-rx-position'
halcmd:

Can I do something better?

"halcmd show" thinks pid.0.Pgain is a pin, "man pid" thinks pid.0.Pgain
is a parameter. Seems that man wins over halcmd?!

Thanks!
Lars