2013/5/12 Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>

> Could You, please, explain, how does it solve the problem? OUT pin cannot
> be connected to IO pin. That solution proposes inserting "passthru"
> component in the middle, so initial OUT is linked to passthru.in and
> initial IO is connected to passthrough.out which is "float out" pin, the
> same type as initial OUT, so I would expect getting the same "cannot link
> OUT pin to IO pin" error. Or am I missing something here?

Hi Viesturs,
I start losing my attention. Really I did not check that solution
thoroughly.
Does not seem to change much.

Looks like a component has to assign values to PID pins directly, otherwise
it would not work.

The developers must know better if IO status for PID parameters is used for
some reason.
If not, it would be convenient to change it to IN.

Andrew