2013/5/12 Andrew <parallel.kinemat...@gmail.com>

> OK, I see now. There's a workaround for the problem.
>
> http://linuxcnc.org/lucid/emc2/index.php/italian/forum/24-hal-components/6487-pid-pin-problems

Could You, please, explain, how does it solve the problem? OUT pin cannot
be connected to IO pin. That solution proposes inserting "passthru"
component in the middle, so initial OUT is linked to passthru.in and
initial IO is connected to passthrough.out which is "float out" pin, the
same type as initial OUT, so I would expect getting the same "cannot link
OUT pin to IO pin" error. Or am I missing something here?

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto