On 5/11/2013 3:52 PM, Andrew wrote:
> An IO pin can be connected unless there’s an OUT pin on the signal
>
> An OUT pin can be connected only if there are no other OUT or IO pins on
> the signal"
>

> Regards,
> Kent
Yes,
I have read that too.  I fail to understand what is the meaning of an IO
pin? It is no different from an OUT pin.

I will try to compile a "pid.X.Pgain-in", it does not seem difficult.
But normally when a plain user sees the need to make changes in old
tried code that user likely has a problem with basic understanding ...