On 31 May 2013 22:54, RogerN <re...@wildblue.net> wrote:

> I have a solid model IGES file that has all the geometry I
> need to machine the part.  The problem is when I try to machine the surfaces
> that are at an angle to the normal machined surfaces.

I think the most expedient way to do this would be to set up planes in
the CAD model, and create 2D drawings projected on those planes.

In theory you could set up a 5-axis kinematics and manually set the
angles of the rotary axes. But elements such as the tool length and
the distances between rotation axes and the datum planes become
critical.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.