Haven't used it much but I have the CNC4PC MPG12.  Appears well made.  Im
pretty sure its the same as the ones on ebay at 1/2 the price (I didn't
know at the time.)  The difference between the 4 and 6 axis ones are the
pin in the selector switch is moved to allow more/less rotation.  So either
one could be converted to the other.  Im using the 5 & 6 'axis' as a feed
and spindle speed override.  The cable is fairly thick/heavy (trying to
pull it off the table if you just lay it somewhere non ferrous) but the
magnets are really strong.  It will stick to a vertical ferrous surface NO
problem.  I wired it into the mesa board and not a parallel port.  I would
buy another (but this time get it off ebay for less $)

Stephen