Dave wrote:
> I've look at the CNC4PC pendants and I have looked at the pendants on Ebay.

I think the CNC4PC is a pretty good design, and should be reasonably robust.
I have basically duplicated the function of that unit myself.  The only
change
I made was to reverse the polarity of the white button, so it is
normally open.
This enabled the MPG when pushed.  When not pushed, the MPG has
no effect of the machine.  The only reason I made my own is the CNC4PC
is a bit expensive for what is in it.  I also added a diode encoder so I
could control 4 axes plus spindle override and feed override with only
3 wires to 3 digital inputs.  (Another 2 for the rate select switch.)

Jon