The jog-it is an open source project, so you can reprogram it any way you
like.
I agree with you about the home function, and have changed it on my unit.
(I was one of hte kickstarter investors).

Ray

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com
(818)324-7573

“Truth is treason in the Empire of Lies.” — Ron Paul