2013/8/7 Marius Liebenberg <mar...@mastercut.co.za>

> Viesturs,
> I only use the Atom mini ITX boards for all my machines I do. I also use
> a Nova board fitted with a 525 chip as well as the more recent Intel
> 2700. I have had absolutely no problems with any of them. No driver
> problems at all. You simply put the CD in and wait for it to finish.
> After that everything works, even the touch screen.

Thanks! I did a little search in list archive as I knew that this topic has
been decided. The conclusion of my search - I have no idea, where did I get
scared of new Atom based itx boards. I have built at least 5 machines with
D525 board and would like to use it again, if it will be available. You
convinced me to consider trying something newer than D525 board.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto