Il giorno sab, 12/10/2013 alle 21.30 +0200, Michał Geszkiewicz ha
scritto:
> Tomaz,
>
> - get current source code of joints_axes3 here:
> http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=snapshot;h=fda6359085a401fa7ff8af290a4c6a33715d10f3;sf=tgz
> - open file src/emc/motion/control.c
> - comment line 1279    (axis->teleop_tp.max_vel = axis->vel_limit)
> - compile it with these instructions
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Installing_LinuxCNC#Building_LinuxCNC_realtime
>
> let us know if anything changes.
> regards,
> Michael
Yes, that is what I meant.
In fact I had the same problem while trying to jog into world mode.

Do somebody knows which is the rule of that line, and if it is possible
to eliminate that definitely from the code?

Davide.

--
Se non puoi aggiustare una cosa, non è tua.
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.