The settings under [TRAJ] section has to do with the jogging.
MAX_VELOCITY will set the maximum value of the slider
DEFAULT_VELOCITY will set the position that the slider will start with.
If you use shift+jogkey it will use the MAX velocity to jog.

Is this what you were looking for?

--
Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg

---
Virus Database (VPS): 131011-0, 2013/10/11
Tested on: 2013/10/12 04:41:03 PM