Tomaz,

- get current source code of joints_axes3 here:
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=snapshot;h=fda6359085a401fa7ff8af290a4c6a33715d10f3;sf=tgz
- open file src/emc/motion/control.c
- comment line 1279    (axis->teleop_tp.max_vel = axis->vel_limit)
- compile it with these instructions
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Installing_LinuxCNC#Building_LinuxCNC_realtime

let us know if anything changes.
regards,