Il giorno ven, 11/10/2013 alle 10.36 +0000, Tomaz T. ha scritto:
> Next thing is why where is no effect of velocity settings for jog speeds, it
> always jogs with maximum velocity defined for that axis for example in
> continuous jog. Moving Jog Speed slider also has no effect...

There is a way, changing a little thing in the code, but I can't
remember where the change is.
I think someone can answer, because it has been told two or three times
in this list.
I'm wandering why the change isn't included already in ja3 branch.

--
Se non puoi aggiustare una cosa, non è tua.
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.