Thanks Peter.

Now it's running and all the led's are on but CR3 it's still off.

All the jumpers are set for the 7i77 to be powered via the 6i25. But I'm
not sure if that's all or if I need to supply any other voltage through the
FIELD POWER connector, since I'm not sure if I'm following the manual
correctly.

If try pncconfig I get crash at the end. Is this because I need to supply
power to the FIELD POWER conector?

Thanks!

*Leonardo Marsaglia*.