On 1/26/2014 6:03 AM, Mark Tucker wrote:
> Charles/Chris
>
> How long before these changes with gscreen are merged with the
> machinekit git repo?
> Or how do i pull the changes from master into machinekit?
> I have done the git pull from master on my developer desktop and the sim
> works great,now just try and get it into machinekit.
> I also did a git pull in machinekit but could not see any gscreen
> changes yet.

The MachineKit branch is quite stale at the moment, and it will probably
be a while until it gets updated.  The MachineKit branch exists mainly
to be a snapshot of UBC3 for "stable" releases, and I don't really
intend to update it until I get the pinmux fixes sorted out.

The general order of code updates is:

  Master -> UBC3 -> MachineKit

...where code goes in the oldest applicable branch.  So gscreen code
goes in master, and Xenomai code goes in UBC3.

Michael Haberler usually keeps UBC3 pretty current with master, but IIRC
he's off-line for a while having real-world adventures.  You should be
able to pull master into UBC3 with little or no problem so you can have
the latest gscreen changes.

Holler if you get stuck.

--
Charles Steinkuehler