Well after lots of testing today i have come to the conclusion that Axis
is the only Gui that works with Machinekit that works half decent.
The other Gui's like gscreen are just to cpu intensive for the BBB.Even
after turning liveplot off.
I tried the other simpler Gui's but they are very cumbersome and
difficult to look at.
Anyway i made some alterations to Axis so that it defaults to the DRO's
and not the liveplot,which again the BBB struggles with.
It seems the BBB is keeping up.

It is a very steep learning curve trying to figure axis out,but it seems
the only way.
I am having difficulty figuring out where the Dro figures are coming from.