> The other Gui's like gscreen are just to cpu intensive for the BBB.Even
> after turning liveplot off.

What skin versions did you try?
gaxis should be the least intensive particularly if you remove the live plot.
(see my other email)

If you tried Gmoccapy without live plot, i am pretty sure it just hides it,
which is not the same as removing it.

There is also a possibility that a second screen was loaded but not displayed
and this screen has a live plot on it as well so would slow things down.
I believe the sample configs always load this second screen... I should check.

Chris M