> Charles/Chris
>
> How long before these changes with gscreen are merged with the
> machinekit git repo?
> Or how do i pull the changes from master into machinekit?
> I have done the git pull from master on my developer desktop and the sim
> works great,now just try and get it into machinekit.

while in a branch of machinekit enter: git merge master
whether it merges cleanly I don't know, but probably.
machine kit is based on UB3 and master is regularly merged into UB3.
So merging UB3 into machinekit may be all you need.

> I also did a git pull in machinekit but could not see any gscreen
> changes yet.
> I know charles is wanting a 3d printer gui,but i would like to alter it
> for milling etc,so it should be easy to remove the extra 3d printer
> stuff like heated beds etc.

Since it is so easy to create skins for Gscreen I would create one specifically
for 3d printers, the Gaxis  skin is just an easy starting point for testing /
basing.
In fact Gaxis is for milling type machines right now. If you are ambitious you
can
create your very own skin using Gscreen - Norbert created Gmoccapy as a skin.

Chris M