2013-12-29 Charles Steinkuehler <char...@steinkuehler.net>

> On 12/29/2013 1:22 PM, Andrew wrote:> The whole control is not quite
> stable, it freezes time by time. And
> > something's wrong with the axes limits, I have to figure it out yet.
>
> What happens when it freezes?  Are there any error messages on the
> serial console port?
>
> Older BeagleBone kernels had an mmc bug that would cause a hung-task
> timeout and then the system would pretty much halt (since the root
> filesystem is on the MMC which can't be read from anymore).  If this is
> the problem you're having, it should be fixed in the -bone28 and newer
> kernels.  I also just released a new image that uses the latest -bone33
> kernel if you need to upgrade.

I recently upgraded to Machinekit 12-28 and installed ubc3-joints_axes4.
The very first start of hexapod config caused severe crash. I moved joints
then switched to world mode and back, moved some joint again and in just
could not stop. LCNC froze, then the screen went black. I had to reset the
power.
I have to check my PSU but I don't expect it to solve a problem.

Andrew